Thursday, 17 February 2011

Hello Blogger. My name is Julie!

Through the inspiration of a close friend of mine (who writes  fridatherapy.blogspot.com) I have decided to write a blog.

I always toyed with this idea but I thought "I don't know what I should write about???" but then I figured out that instead of trying to write the next "Julie and Julia", I figured I would jot down my daily thoughts and ideas for your agreement or disagreement... and for your contemplation alone or with others and just for my plain old alternative to stress... Exactly how Randi states it... "...therapy."

I am not about to make enimies so usually my conversations with myself will be pretty light and fluffy with the odd rant about certain things.

After I conjure up more ideas on today's mishaps or occurrences, I will enter a blog for your review.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment